WMVI- contains essential vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and herbs for the unique needs of women, making it a top-quality women’s multivitamin.
In today’s fast-paced world, many women do not get the daily recommended allowance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. WMVI helps to bridge that nutrient gap by offering a women’s multivitamin that includes necessary vitamins and minerals plus additional proprietary blends.
Women’s Multivitamin provides a balanced blend of antioxidants, herbs, vitamins, and minerals that have been specially formulated to support a woman’s lifestyle and well being. For example, the vitamin-B complex blend provides increased energy, helps provide mental clarity to the mind and body, and is produced in easy-to-swallow capsules.
Get exactly what you need with a formula that is made specifically for you.*
- Antioxidants – Powerful fruit and berry antioxidants to support great health.
- Energy Blend – Contains natural energizers from herbs and berries for a natural energy lift with no caffeine.
- Female Support – Including Wild Yam Isoflavones for a woman’s unique needs for hormone regulation as they age.
- Natural Energizers – including the following: Green Tea, Pomegranate Fruit, and other ingredients provide an allnatural energy lift.
• B vitamins are important to proper circulatory function, for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges, and preserving proper cholesterol and homocysteine levels.*
• Vitamin B12 supports nerve health by maintaining the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings. It enhances sleep patterns, allowing for more restful and refreshing sleep.*
• Vitamin D was added, as research indicates that people do not receive enough of this nutrient due to reduced sun exposure and limited dietary sources. It plays many roles in the body and is vital for strong, healthy bones.*
• Antioxidant Defense is an important component of a superior multi. Glutathione is the master antioxidant that is synthesized inside the body. Selenium, vitamin C are precursors to glutathione synthesis.*
• Cranberry is most commonly used for the prevention and treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs). Also used for
kidney stones, common cold, and many other conditions.*