PRESS-COMPLEX-is a trusted proprietary blend that naturally supports healthy blood pressure levels by using relaxing
ingredients to widen blood vessels aiding in a heart healthy cardiovascular system.
PRESS-COMPLEX increases blood vessel elasticity and dilation to support a healthy blood pressure. It is a natural, safe, amino acid that helps promote blood flowing to the muscles. Easily digestible, these versatile amino acids work as a precursor in
the synthesis of glutamate, polyamines, agmatine, proline, creatinine, and urea.
- Supports a lower blood pressure
- Supports building block of muscle
- Supports workout
- Helps libido
• L-arginine is one of the most effective natural remedies for high blood pressure. L-arginine is an amino acid that can be made in the body but is often in short supply, especially in people who are stressed. L-arginine is used to make the molecule called nitric oxide which increases blood vessel elasticity and dilation to lower a high blood pressure. In addition to the many benefits, L-arginine has also been known to improve libido and many other aspects of a healthy body.
In people with borderline high blood pressure, taking Larginine can lower blood pressure by as much as 11/4.9 mmHg, with 23% improvement in arterial elasticity. Larginine normalises BP without causing it to go too low. When healthy people with normal blood pressure took Larginine their blood pressure did not significantly reduce.*
•L-arginine is also used to lower cholesterol levels and improve elasticity of arteries in people with coronary heart disease.*
• Erectile difficulties can occur as a complication of high blood pressure. Because L-arginine dilates arteries and improves blood flow, it is one of the most popular prosexual supplements for men. L-arginine has been used for erectile function treatment in men with high blood pressure .*
• L-Citrulline supports exercise induced blood ammonia elevation and blood lactate increments. Further, citrulline may support the detoxification of ammonia via the urea cycle and also support healthy levels of additional glycolysis needed during exercise for energy.*
• Beta-Alanine is a modified version of the amino acid alanine and has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. Elderly persons, athletes, and others use pure beta-alanine supplements to enhance physical stamina, and it is still believed that this supplement may have additional benefits, such as fighting signs of aging in the skin. Beta-alanine has been shown to increase NO (nitric oxide) levels in the blood, and Nitric Oxide is a vasodilator, meaning that Beta-Alanine indirectly promotes vasodilation and lower blood pressure *