FAT FLUSH combines various minerals, herbs, antioxidants, glutathione precursors and amino acids known to support bioavailability and liver health and eliminate fat.*
It is recommended for people:
- Currently undergoing active nonsurgical body contouring to accelerate elimination of fat through the liver and other metabolic waste and environmental toxins. *
- Searching for support for normal liver toxin cleansing and individuals on a weight-loss program.*
- Experiencing continued fatigue*
• Zinc- plays a leading role in weight loss for overweight individuals. A number of studies have connected it with a decrease in appetite, which prevents overeating. This is related to zinc’s manipulation of the ghrelin hormone, which signals the body when it wants to eat.*
• Choline- is a macronutrient that is important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle
movement; supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy, active metabolism. Choline helps in the process of methylation, which is used to create DNA for nerve signaling and for detoxification. It is also important for the functioning of a key neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, which similarly helps nerves to communicate and muscles to move. Choline also acts as an anti-aging neurotransmitter.*
• Milk thistle- is a natural herb with antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties. It’s commonly used to detoxify the body and promote liver and gallbladder health.*
• Beetroot- is used in natural medicines and is commonly used in the treatment of liver diseases and fatty liver. It is also used help lower levels of triglycerides (a type of fat) in the blood, lower blood pressure, improve athletic performance, and reduce muscle soreness.*
• Atrichoke Extract- Artichokes are perennial plants related to thistle. Bile production is stimulated by the artichoke leaf
extract and benefits the liver by eliminating toxins.*
•Chanca Piedra Extract- this effective herb has been used for generations in herbal medicine for the treatment of hepatitis, diabetes, high blood pressure, liver dysfunction, constipation, viral infections; intestinal, urinary and stomach issues.
•Dandelion- is an herb used to stimulate digestion and promote liver and gall bladder health. Dandelion root acts as an alternative to improve conditions of chronic toxicity, decreased immune function, eczema, cholecystitis, hepatitis, and more.
•Burdock - is a source if inulin and mucilage (both important for intestinal health) offering a soothing effect to the gastrointestinal tract.
•Chicory root- has a mild laxative effect, increases bile from the gallbladder, and decreases swelling. Chicory is a rich source of beta-carotene, which is important for skin, intestinal and eye health.