DAILY STRESS COMPLEX- supplement contains vitamins, minerals and natural herbs. We selected ingredients that are believed to have calming and relaxing benefits to aid with insomnia and restlessness. For example Vitamin B is important in helping to maintain nerve functions, and chamomile helps to relax the mind and body. The herbs may also be useful for conditions that are worsened by stress such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), tension headaches, muscle tension, and high blood pressure. When the body has what it needs, stress will not result in adrenal fatigue.
Responding to the challenges of daily life can be exhausting. Stressful situations may result in symptoms of fatigue, weakness, low blood pressure, trouble sleeping and lack of motivation. An excessive amount of stress can lead to the condition known as adrenal fatigue. The adrenal glands play a vital role in your endocrine system, which is responsible for hormones that regulate our emotions as well as cortisol production. It is a major player in weight regulation.
- Contains calming ingredients
- Supports relaxation
- Natural supplement
- Herbal support
• Ashwagandha- (root of a berry plant native to India) Used
for thousands of years and is the most popular of all the
natural remedies for adrenal fatigue. It regulates the production of cortisol much like magnesium and can help reduce anxiety by as much as 44%. It is also used to reduce depression, social dysfunction, and insomnia, all of which can relieve some of the underlying causes of adrenal fatigue while increasing energy levels and production.*
• Magnesium- More than 325 enzymatic reactions in the
body require magnesium. It helps the central nervous system by aiding the creation of neurotransmitters. When neurotransmitters become too excited, magnesium calms them, relieving the adrenal glands. Magnesium also plays a role in regulating cortisol. Taking magnesium with Vitamin B-6 helps magnesium accumulate in cells.*
• B-Complex Vitamins- All B vitamins are used throughout the adrenal cascade. The body needs B-5 and B-6 in a higher proportion than other B vitamins. Make sure the supplement you choose is bioidentical, meaning it has the exact same structure as those that occur naturally in food.*
• Rhodiola- is a plant. The root is used as medicine. Rhodiola is used for many conditions and is often used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity; and as a “adaptogen” to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. It is also used for improving athletic performance, shortening recovery time after long workouts, improving sexual function; for depression; and for heart disorders such as irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol.*