CC Complete is a dietary supplement that supports weight management and will Crush Cravings (CC-Complete).*
CC Complete combines four major ingredients(Green Coffee Bean Extract, Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea, and Raspberry Ketones)that work synergistically to help breakthrough weight loss barriers.*
CC Complete supports:
- Thermogenisis-metabolism boost*
- Fat burning hormones Leptin and Adiponectin*
- Appetite control*
- Healthy blood sugar levels and reduced cravings*
- Properfat metabolism*
• Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind and is a popular weight-loss supplement. It blocks your body's ability to make fat. It puts the brakes on your appetite and blocks an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raiseslevels of the brain chemical,serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry and is known as the “happy hormone”.
• Green Tea Extract is an excellent source of potent polyphenols (bioflavonoids with powerful antioxidant properties)*. The Green Tea contains a high epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) content. Research hasidentified EGCG as the most active polyphenolic compound in GreenTea that supports thermogenesis (fat burning), healthy blood insulin levels and appetite control.* This will help to provide antioxidant support for all cells in the body!
• Green Coffee Bean Extract provides antioxidant activity and supports metabolismin order to burn a higher proportion of fats to carbohydrates.* GreenCoffee Bean Extract contains two important polyphenolic compounds- caffeic and chlorogenic acids. Caffeic acid provides a safe energy boost while being naturally low in caffeine.* Chlorogenic acid helpsto slow the release of glucose into the blood stream after a meal and reduce the absorption of dietary fat.
• Raspberry Ketone is a compound that produces the smell in raspberries. It supports the weight loss process by supporting the body’s ability to produce Adiponectin, a hormone that increases metabolism and modulates a number of metabolic processes, including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism.* Adiponec- tin is exclusively secreted from adipose tissue and supports weight management via the brain similar to the action of leptin, a hormone produced in adipose tissue that increases metabolism and supports appetite control.*